How do you change dimensions in Revit?
1. In the drawing area, select a dimension and right-click Element Properties. 2. In the Instance Properties dialog, click Edit Type.
6.4 Modifying Dimensions
- In the drawing area, select the dimension you want to edit.
- Double click on the dimension value. …
- In the Dimension Value field, select Use Actual Value.
How do I mark a dimension in Revit?
- Click Annotate tab Dimension panel (Linear).
- Place the cursor at a reference point on an element, such as a wall or a line, or at the intersection of references, such as a join between 2 walls. …
- Click to specify the reference.
- Place the cursor on the desired location of the next reference point, and click.
9 апр. 2018 г.
How do you override a dimension in Revit?
Override a Dimension or an Equality Text Label
- In the drawing area, select the dimension to edit.
- Click the dimension value or the Equality Text label.
- In the Dimension Text dialog, for Dimension Value, select Replace With Text.
- In the text box, enter the text to display.
- Optionally, enter text in the Above and/or Below text fields.
- Click OK.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do I change the size of a tick in Autocad?
Go into the Dimstyle Dialog:
- Highlight the style you want to “match”
- Pick the “New…” button.
- Pick “Leaders and Tolerances” from the “Use for: ” dropdown list.
- Change the tick size on the “Lines and Arrowheads” tab.
- Pick “OK”
- Pick “Close”
1 июн. 2006 г.
How do I change a dimension family in Revit?
Labeled dimensions become modifiable parameters for families. You can modify their values using the Family Types dialog in the family editor. When the family is loaded into a project, you can modify any instance parameters on the Properties palette, or open the Type Properties dialog to modify type parameter values.
How do you dimension a 3d view in Revit?
In order to dimension in a 3D or isometric view within Revit you will need to set the work plane first. To set the work plane rotate the view, click on the icon to lock the position and give the view a name. Now set the work plane. From the Architecture, Structure or Systems tab > Work Plane panel > click on Set.
How do you insert a tick in Revit?
Here is how to create your own tick mark or other Arrowhead Type:
- On the Manage ribbon tab, select the Additional Settings tool.
- Choose the Arrowheads option on the flyout.
- In the Type Properties dialog, select a type that is similar to what you want.
28 апр. 2012 г.