How do I edit a filter in Revit?
– View > Visibility/Graphics > Filters > Edit/New… – Select Rule-Based Filters > Click on the bottom left item to create a new filter.
How do you select an object in Revit?
In Revit, hover to highlight an element, and then click to select it. To clear a selection, press Esc. To add to a selection, Ctrl-click; to remove an added object, Shift-click. For difficult selections, cycle through alternate objects by hovering and then pressing Tab; Revit highlights a nearby object.
How do you add a filter rule in Revit?
Create a Rule-Based Filter
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Filters).
- In the Filters dialog, click (New).
- In the Filter Name dialog, enter a filter name, select Define rules, and click OK.
- Under Categories, select one or more categories for the filter.
17 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I filter a section in Revit?
On the View Ribbon select Filters.
- Create a new filter.
- Give it the name ‘Sections_HVAC’.
- Select the category ‘Sections’ in the Category list.
- Select for the Filter Rules the parameter ‘Sub-Discipline’.
- From the drop down list on how to filter you choose ‘does not equal’.
- For the Value, type ‘HVAC’.
22 апр. 2018 г.
How do you select all objects in Revit?
- Right-click an element in any view, or a family type under the Families node of the Project Browser.
- Click Select All Instances, and then click Visible in View or In Entire Project.
26 окт. 2020 г.
How do you select old in Revit?
Simply press Ctrl + Left Arrow on your keyboard. Or you can right click your mouse and click select previous from contextual menu.
How do you hide unused sections in Revit?
In Visibility Graphics, go to the Filters tab and choose Edit/New…. In the lower left corner of the dialog select the icon that looks like a sheet of paper with a tiny Sun at the upper right. Name your filter something like “Hide Unused Sections and Callouts”.
How do you hide unreferenced views in Revit?
Hide those Unreferenced View Tags
- Under Categories, check ‘Callouts’, ‘Elevations’ & ‘Sections’
- Under Filter Rules, set Filter by ‘Sheet Number’. Select ‘does not contain’ from the drop down box and leave the box under that blank.
18 янв. 2011 г.