How do you change the scale in Revit?
- Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and click Modify | tab Modify panel (Scale). …
- On the Options Bar, select Numerical.
- On the Options Bar, for Scale, enter a scale factor. …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the origin.
How do you change dimensions in Revit 2019?
Change a Dimension Value
- Select an element that the dimension references.
- Click the dimension value. If the dimension is locked, the lock control appears next to it. …
- In the edit box, type a new value for the dimension, and press Enter . The element moves to satisfy the new dimension requirement.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do you change precision in Revit?
Display and edit drawing dimension precision and tolerance
- Right-click the dimension, and then select Edit from the menu.
- In the Edit Dimension dialog box, click the Precision and Tolerance tab.
- In the Tolerance Method list, select the tolerance type from the list. …
- In the Precision box, select a precision level for primary units and primary tolerance.
27 янв. 2020 г.
How do I change Revit to metric?
You can change project units from Revit ribbon> Manage tab> Settings panel> Project Units. By default, the setting for length in metric template is mm. Area is m2, volume is m3.
How do I change the default template in Revit?
To change the default file and folder locations in Revit:
- Click File > Options >File Locations.
- On the right, click in the box next to Architectural Template, and click the button with 3 dots that appears.
- In Browse for Template file, click in the drop-down next to “look in”. …
- Repeat for the other templates.
31 янв. 2021 г.
Why can’t I change the scale in Revit?
Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
Can you scale families in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do you resize a JPEG in Revit?
Scale an Image
- Select the image.
- Click the Scale tool (I keep calling it Resize, the old name)
- Click the Origin (or first “known” point)
- Click the Second Point (second “known” point)
- Provide the correct dimension for between the known points.
- Et Voila!
28 мар. 2011 г.
How do you override dimensions in Revit?
Override a Dimension or an Equality Text Label
- In the drawing area, select the dimension to edit.
- Click the dimension value or the Equality Text label.
- In the Dimension Text dialog, for Dimension Value, select Replace With Text.
- In the text box, enter the text to display.
- Optionally, enter text in the Above and/or Below text fields.
- Click OK.
How do you round dimensions in Revit?
The key to easily rounding your dimensions is to adjust the Units Format of a particular Dimension Type. If you select the Type Properties of a dimension, under the Text group parameters you will find the Units Format button. Un-check the Use Project Settings box, then choose your preferred rounding increment.