To open the section view, double-click the section header, or select the section view from the Sections grouping of the Project Browser. The section view changes when the design changes or the section line is moved.
How do you show view tabs in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel (Tab Views).
After tabbing views, you can do the following:
- Drag a tab to put the views in a particular order.
- Drag a tab to dock the view to a position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tab out of the Revit application window and move the view to another monitor.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do I enable a section box in Revit?
In Revit®, the ‘Section Box’ command is used to clip the viewable portion of a 3D view. You can activate it simply by checking the Section Box entry in Properties – Extents. After enabling the section box, you can modify its extents using ‘drag’ controls in the 3D view.
What is the purpose of section view in Revit?
Sections views cut through the model. You can draw them in plan, section, elevation, and detail views. Section views display as section representations in intersecting views. You can create building, wall, and detail section views.
How do I tile view in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel (Tile Views).
After tiling views, you can do the following:
- Drag views into an existing tile to group them together.
- Drag a tile to dock it to a particular position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tile out of the Revit application window and move it to another monitor.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do I change the view in Revit?
You can click the view tab to switch view. You can find the view that you need from the view title.
How do I show hidden elements in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify | Element> tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
6 янв. 2021 г.
How do I exit a selection box in Revit?
To view more or less of your selected 3D view, simply use the ‘little grips’ to adjust the space. To reset your view, go to the Properties Menu and under the Extents tab. There should be a check box by the Selection box option which turns your Selection Box on and off.
How do I change a section tag in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). Click Modify | Section tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Click in the value box for the Section Tag parameter, and select a tag from the list. Click OK to save your changes.
How do you change section numbers in Revit?
If you would like to change the detail number that is showing in your section and detail markers you can change this by selecting on the section marker in your view and going to properties and changing the “Detail Number” to the desired name/number.
What is the keyboard shortcut s for visibility graphic overrides?
44. Visibility Graphics (VV or VG): Type “VV” or “VG” to open the “visibility/graphics” window. 45. Create a Wall (WA): Type “WA” to use the wall command.