The only setting you have for controlling “line weight” in SketchUp is adjusting the size of Profiles for the style. You can set it to 1 which will make profile edges look like the other edges. Adjusting Profiles to 1 will probably help. Do that under the Edit tab in Styles.
How do you make a lighter line in SketchUp?
Customizing Line Widths and Styles
- Click the Shape Style panel to open it. …
- Select the entity whose stroke you want to modify. …
- Click the Stroke option to select it. …
- Select your desired stroke settings, which are explained in detail in the upcoming list.
How do I change lineweight in layout?
To Set the Lineweight Scale for a Layout
- Click the layout tab for which you want to scale lineweights.
- Click Output tab Plot panel Page Setup Manager. …
- In the Page Setup Manager, Page Setups area, select the page setup that you want to modify.
- Click Modify.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, under Plot Scale, select Scale Lineweights. …
- Click OK.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do you edit lines in SketchUp?
Here’s how to edit a line: Select the Move tool ( ). Hover the Move tool cursor over one of the line’s end points.
Drawing a line
- Select the Line tool ( ) on the toolbar (or press the L key). …
- Click to set the starting point of your line. …
- Click to set the line’s end point.
Can you color lines in Sketchup?
You can change the color of the lines to something like “all the same” and change the color with the color selection dialog in the edge tab of the style settings. As @Cotty mentioned, you can change the edge color to something you can see easily.
How do I change the color of a line in Sketchup for free?
Edit the style and turn on “color by material” in the edges panel. Then apply different colored materials to the edges.
How do you fix a broken line in Sketchup?
Draw an edge starting at the in-line point you want to remove and going a short distance in any direction. Then erase the new edge. The endpoint will go away with the edge. You can join many segments into a single polyline entity with the Weld plugin.
How do you show lineweight in Autocad?
Click Show/Hide Lineweight Find on the status bar. The status bar is located in the lower right-hand corner of the application window. If no change is visible, it’s probably due to a combination of the thickness of the line compared to the display resolution of your monitor.
Which tool is used to draw curved lines?
The curved line drawing tool is used to create curved or straight lines. The curved line tool provides greater control over the shape of a polyline than the straight line tool (see Drawing With the Straight Line Tool).
Which style displays only edges in SketchUp?
The only way to view edges is with profiles on. Notice there are three Styles in the model, two of which are Sketchy Edge styles. Sketchy Edge styles are for artistic presentation, not modeling. Try the third Style in the model, Simple Style.
What is inferring in SketchUp?
The inference system is basically a system that locks your cursor in reference to any point, edge, axis, face, guide or imaginary line. When you are drawing in Sketchup, and you want to add a line from an existing point in your model, you hover your mouse over that point.