How do I access my BIM 360?
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
12 февр. 2021 г.
How do I sync my BIM 360?
Simply double-click on the installation file to install 360 Sync. Once installed and configured, 360 Sync™ will automatically synchronize 24/7/365. Start 360 Sync™ and provide BIM 360 user credentials that has access to specific project files in the BIM 360 Cloud.
How do you access BIM 360 from Revit?
Link Revit Models in BIM 360
- From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit.
- Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser.
- Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model.
- Select the model and click Open. Note: Each team member needs to install Desktop Connector for BIM 360 to load the links.
12 февр. 2021 г.
Where is my BIM 360 Site ID?
Where can I find my BIM 360 Docs account ID number?
- To find your account ID you must be an account admin and sign into the BIM 360 Docs site. …
- Go to the Settings tab.
- In the lower left corner click on “View Account ID”
- If you have lost your hub access and cannot get to this location then you will need to see if another account admin can access the hub site.
11 июл. 2019 г.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user. Volume discounts are available.
How does BIM 360 work?
Autodesk BIM 360 Plan is a cloud-based Lean Construction production planning product that connects the entire project team. … A project admin can set permissions and invite project team members. As a cloud service, BIM 360 Plan enables everyone working on a project to access and update schedules from anywhere.
How do I install a desktop connector?
Install Desktop Connector for BIM 360
- Download and install the latest version of Desktop Connector for Windows.
- Open the downloaded package and follow the instructions.
- Restart your machine.
12 февр. 2021 г.
What is the Autodesk desktop connector?
Desktop Connector is a desktop service that integrates an Autodesk data management source (or data source) with your desktop folder and file structure for easy file management. … You can manage files in the data source through the connected drive, just as you would any other folder on your machine.
How do I install a desktop connector in Revit?
Prepare Autodesk Desktop Connector
- Install Desktop Connector.
- Set up connected drives for Desktop Connector.
- Restart your computer (if not already prompted to do so).
- If you are not a member of a BIM 360 project, ask your BIM 360 account administrator to add you to a project. For details, see Access BIM 360.
26 окт. 2020 г.
Does BIM 360 come with Revit?
For design teams, BIM Collaborate Pro, formerly known as BIM 360 Design (read the FAQ), adds cloud collaboration capabilities for model co-authoring (includes Revit Cloud Worksharing, Collaboration for Civil 3D, and Collaboration for Plant 3D).
What does BIM 360 stand for?
BIM 360 is a suite of Autodesk web-based applications that utilize the cloud. That being said, for a long time we in the AEC industry have been looking for a way to collaborate across multiple firms, over state borders, and across oceans as if we were working in the same building on the same server.
What is BIM 360 design?
Autodesk BIM 360 Design
Integrate models within a single environment to improve data use and communication. Gain efficiency and improve productivity through cloud-based workflows and shared access to model data.
How do you find BIM?
Where to find a BIM 360 Account ID
- Issue: You want to locate your BIM 360 Account ID.
- Solution: The Account ID is shown to BIM 360 site administrators in the Account Admin module on the Settings tab. (Contact your BIM 360 account admin if you are a project admin or project member without account admin permissions): …
- Products: BIM 360;
- Versions: all;
3 мар. 2021 г.