If you would like to change the detail number that is showing in your section and detail markers you can change this by selecting on the section marker in your view and going to properties and changing the “Detail Number” to the desired name/number.
How do I add details in Revit?
Create a Detail View
- Do one of the following to activate the view creation tool: …
- From the Type Selector, select Detail View: Detail.
- On the Options Bar, select an appropriate detail scale.
- To reference another detail or drafting view, on the Reference panel, select Reference Other View, and select a view from the drop-down list.
18 февр. 2019 г.
What is detail level in Revit?
You can set the detail level for newly created views based on a view scale. View scales are organized under the detail level headings Coarse, Medium, or Fine. When you create a new view in your project and set its view scale, its detail level is automatically set according to the arrangement in the table.
How do I change a component family in Revit?
- Double-click an instance of the family in the drawing area.
- Select an instance of the family in the drawing area, and click Modify <Element> tab Mode panel (Edit Family).
- In the drawing area or the Project Browser (under Families), right-click the family, and click Edit. The family opens in the Family Editor.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do you change the current revision in Revit?
To set the Revision so it will show on the sheet:
- From the View tab > Revisions.
- In the Numbering drop down, select Alphanumeric or Numeric.
- Apply the changes.
9 июн. 2019 г.
How do you label a callout in Revit?
- In the parent view, select the callout bubble.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Callout Tag, select the callout tag to use. If the desired callout tag is not listed, you can create a new callout tag. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do you create a section in Revit?
Procedure to create a new section:
- Open a plan, section, elevation, or detail view.
- Click View tab -> Create panel -> Section.
- Click Section tab -> Element panel, and from the Type Selector select Detail, Building Section, or Wall Section.
- On the Options Bar, select the view scale.
What are LOD models?
In computer graphics, level of detail (LOD) refers to the complexity of a 3D model representation. LOD can be decreased as the model moves away from the viewer or according to other metrics such as object importance, viewpoint-relative speed or position.
What is the purpose of an alignment line?
Tire alignment, also known as wheel alignment, can help your tires perform properly and help them last longer. It can also improve handling and keep your vehicle from pulling in one direction or vibrating strangely on the road.
What is a family category?
The Family Category and Parameters tool assigns the properties of a predefined family category to the component you are creating. The tool is only available within the Family Editor. Family parameters define behaviors or Identity Data that apply across all types in that family.
How do I change the date format in Revit?
- Create a Sheet List under View > Create > Schedules > Sheet list.
- Select Sheet Name in available fields.
- Add it to the schedule fields.
- Select Sheet Issue Date (and any other instance parameter that needs changing)
- Add them to the scheduled fields.
- Select OK.
22 июл. 2019 г.
How do you manage revisions in Revit?
Typically you manage the revision process as follows:
- Enter information about the revision in the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog.
- Update the Revit project to implement the change.
- In one or more project views, draw revision clouds to indicate the areas that changed.
- Assign a revision to each cloud.
How do I turn off revisions in Revit?
Hide a Revision Cloud
- Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog. Use the Show column to indicate whether revision clouds and tags display for each revision. This setting affects all views in the project.
- Hide in View > Category. In a view, select one or more revision clouds, right-click, and click Hide in View Category.
13 апр. 2015 г.