The ‘Linework’ tool can be found in the Modify Tab – View Panel – Linework. Select the ‘Linework’ tool, pick the line you want to disappear, select the ‘Invisible Lines’ line style from the dropdown in the ribbon. There may be several coincident edges so keep picking until all the lines are changed to ‘Invisible’.
How do you hide a mesh line in Revit?
Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar. In the Type Selector, select <Invisible lines>. Click the edge lines to make them invisible.
How do you create a hidden line in Revit?
Use the Linework tool: Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). For Line Style, select Hidden Lines or another line style. Then click the element or line to change its style in the current view. This tool works regardless of the setting of the Show Hidden Lines view parameter.
How do you hide sections in Revit?
You can hide the annotation line and bubble from the current view by selecting the annotation, right-clicking, and selecting Hide in view Elements (to hide only that section annotation) or Category (to hide all section annotations) from the context menu.
How do I get rid of the green lines in Revit?
In the project, go to manage -> object styles -> expand window category and adjust the color to your liking (pic1). Then, go back to the 3D view, type VV and make sure that there is no color override for the window category (pic2). Save the settings to your template for future use.
Where is the linework tool in Revit?
Open the view in which you want to change line styles. (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines). Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
How do you show hidden objects in Revit?
To unhide hidden elements:
- Select the element.
- Do one of the following: Click Modify | <Element> tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category). Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category. …
- On the View Control Bar, click to exit Reveal Hidden Elements mode.
How do you hide elevation lines in Revit?
Hide Elevation Tags
- In the drawing area, select the triangle on the elevation tag.
- On the Properties palette, select a value for the Hide at Scales Coarser Than parameter.
- Click OK.
7 февр. 2017 г.
How do you make a hidden line in Inventor?
- Right-click the view.
- Click in the drop-down menu Edit View…
- In the dialog box Drawing View click on the Hidden Line button.
- If you see this icon. , it means that you have activated the checkbox on Style above the buttons.
- After clicking the OK button, you should see the hidden lines, in the view(s).
14 дек. 2020 г.
How do I unhide a section box in Revit?
- Enable the section box in a 3D view.
- Open an associated view such as a plan view or an elevation view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and click Show Section Box.
- In the associated view, drag the blue arrow controls to resize the section box.
18 февр. 2019 г.
How do you hide unreferenced views in Revit?
The simplest way is uncheck unreferenced tags when print (the setting should stick unless you purposely recheck it). To use filter, create a filter for section, elevation, callout and set the criteria such as View Number >”blank” or Sheet Number > “blank” ( if that doesn’t work, you can try to replace “blank” with 0).
What are the green dashed lines in Revit?
They look like Reference Planes. If they are part of the architectural model you can use Visibility/Graphics to override the Revit Link so that they are not displayed.