In AutoCAD there is Block and Explode commands which are opposite of one another. Block combines many individual elements into single one while Explode brings back the individual components.
What is use of explode command?
Breaks a compound object into its component objects. Explodes a compound object when you want to modify its components separately. Objects that can be exploded include blocks, polylines, and regions, among others. The color, linetype, and lineweight of any exploded object might change.
What is Xdata in AutoCAD?
Attaches extended object data (xdata) to a selected object. Find. You can view the xdata attached to objects with the XDLIST Express Tool. Note: It is recommended that you standardize the xdata application names that you use.
What is Redo command in AutoCAD?
UNDO: Use Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (Mac) +Z. REDO: Use Ctrl or ⌘ +Y. Alternatively, you can use Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + Z. You can also type the UNDO or REDO commands in the command line.
How do you undo a join in AutoCAD?
Use the Unjoin Geometry tool to remove a join (between 2 or more elements) that was applied using the Join Geometry tool.
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel Join drop-down (Unjoin Geometry).
- Select the geometry to unjoin.
- To exit the tool, click Modify or press Esc .
13 апр. 2015 г.
How do I join in AutoCAD?
- Select the Join command from the ribbon panel under the Modify interface. Or. Type J or join on the command line and press Enter.
- We need to select multiple objects to join. The selected objects are joined at once.
- Press Enter.
What are the commands used in AutoCAD?
|CO/ COPY||Copy objects or text|
|DI/ DISTANCE||Find the distance between two point in a drawing|
|I/ INSERT||Insert (existing block or drawing as a block)|
|LIST||Access the properties of the different objects within a drawing|
What should you pay attention to when learning AutoCAD?
6 Reasons Why You Should Pay More Attention to AutoCAD Command Line
- It tells you what to do next. …
- It’s where the options are available. …
- It helps you to find commands. …
- You can use the command history to make macro or script. …
- You can find content on Command Line quickly. …
- You can see object information there.
24 февр. 2017 г.
What is the difference between undo and redo?
The undo function is used to reverse a mistake, such as deleting the wrong word in a sentence. The redo function restores any actions that were previously undone using an undo.
When can you change the height of your text in AutoCAD?
Manually changing the text height of a dimension:
Open the Properties palette. In the Text section, change Text height to the desired value.
What is the opposite of explode in AutoCAD?
What is reverse of explode in AutoCAD? The opposite of explode is still implode.
How do you close a shape in AutoCAD?
Select 1 polyline and in properties there is an option that says “Closed” near the bottom with yes or no options. Pick closed Yes and it will close it.