A donut consists of two arc polylines that are joined end-to-end to create a circular shape. The width of the polylines is determined by the specified inside and outside diameters. … A donut is drawn at each point specified until you press Enter to end the command.
How do you use the donut command in AutoCAD?
Donut and Helix in AutoCAD
- Select Donut icon under the Draw interface, as shown below: Or. …
- Specify the inside diameter of the donut. For example, 3.
- Specify the outside diameter of the donut. For example, 5.
- Specify the center point of the donut on the viewport.
- Press Esc or Enter to exit.
Which two values are needed to place a donut on a drawing in AutoCAD?
Defines the donut by two points on its circumference; prompts you:
- Width of donut – (enter a value, or pick two points)
- First point on diameter – (enter coordinates, or pick a point)
- Second point on diameter – (enter coordinates, or pick another point)
8 сент. 2020 г.
What is torus command in AutoCAD?
Creates a donut-shaped 3D solid. Find. You can create a torus by specifying the center, then the radius or diameter of the torus, and then the radius or diameter of the tube that surrounds the torus.
What is Redo command in AutoCAD?
UNDO: Use Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (Mac) +Z. REDO: Use Ctrl or ⌘ +Y. Alternatively, you can use Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + Z. You can also type the UNDO or REDO commands in the command line.
What is Circle command?
The circle command is used to draw a circle by specifying the center point and radius. … Specify the center point of a circle on the workspace or viewport. Specify the radius of the circle. Or. To specify diameter, type D – press Enter – specify the diameter of the circle.
Which keys can you press to repeat your last used AutoCAD command?
How are AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts used?
|CTRL + J||Repeat the last used command|
|X||Explode an object, a volume, a polyline, etc.|
What are commands in AutoCAD?
|CO/ COPY||Copy objects or text|
|DI/ DISTANCE||Find the distance between two point in a drawing|
|I/ INSERT||Insert (existing block or drawing as a block)|
|LIST||Access the properties of the different objects within a drawing|
What is Nurbs AutoCAD?
NURBS stands for nonuniform rational B-spline curves. In AutoCAD, you can treat a NURBS surface as a 3D spline with fit points. … They also enable better control of the surface; and by using different densities of fit points on AutoCAD 3D surfaces, you can control the degree of precision of the surface.
What would you need to set to control the angle in AutoCAD?
At a Specific Angle
- Click Home tab > Draw panel > Line. Find.
- Specify the start point.
- Do one of the following to specify the angle: Enter the left angle bracket (angle, for example
- Do one of the following to specify the length: …
- Press the Spacebar or Enter.
29 мар. 2020 г.
What is wedge in Autocad?
Creates a wedge with sides of equal length. Length. Creates a wedge with length, width, and height values you specify. The length corresponds to the X axis, the width to the Y axis, and the height to the Z axis. If you pick a point to specify the length, you also specify the rotation in the XY plane.
How do I draw a cone in Autocad?
Create a Solid Cone With an Elliptical Base
- Click Home tab Modeling panel Cone. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter e (Elliptical).
- Specify the start point of first axis.
- Specify the endpoint of the first axis.
- Specify the endpoint (length and rotation) of the second axis.
- Specify the height of the cone.
29 мар. 2020 г.
What is the difference between undo and redo?
The undo function is used to reverse a mistake, such as deleting the wrong word in a sentence. The redo function restores any actions that were previously undone using an undo.
What is the function of Undo command?
Undo is an interaction technique which is implemented in many computer programs. It erases the last change done to the document, reverting it to an older state. In some more advanced programs, such as graphic processing, undo will negate the last command done to the file being edited.
What should you pay attention to when learning AutoCAD?
6 Reasons Why You Should Pay More Attention to AutoCAD Command Line
- It tells you what to do next. …
- It’s where the options are available. …
- It helps you to find commands. …
- You can use the command history to make macro or script. …
- You can find content on Command Line quickly. …
- You can see object information there.
24 февр. 2017 г.