The ViewCube is a navigation tool that is displayed when you are working in 2D model space or 3D visual style. With ViewCube, you can switch between standard and isometric views. The ViewCube is a persistent, clickable and draggable interface that you use to switch between standard and isometric views of your model.
How do I get rid of the ViewCube in AutoCAD?
Show or Hide the ViewCube AutoCAD in the Current Drawing
You have two options for toggling the ViewCube AutoCAD on or off: Click View tab > Viewport Tools panel > View Cube. Enter the “NAVVCUBE” Command > Type “Off” and press Enter.
Where is my ViewCube in AutoCAD?
Show or Hide the ViewCube by Visual Style
- Right-click the drawing area and choose Options.
- On the 3D Modeling tab, under Display Tools In Viewport Display The ViewCube, click or clear: 2D Wireframe Visual Style. All Other Visual Styles.
29 мар. 2020 г.
What is view cube in AutoCAD?
The ViewCube is a 3D navigation tool that appears when the 3D graphics system is enabled and allows you to switch between standard and isometric views. … An exception to this are the 2D Wireframe and 3D Hidden visual styles, where View Cube is not displayed.
How is the ViewCube menu accessed?
Click the context menu button located near the ViewCube. Ribbon: View tab > Windows pane > User Interface > ViewCube On the drop-down menu, select, or clear ViewCube to turn on or off the display. ViewCube remains available on the Navigation bar .
Why Autocad cursor is green and red?
Red and green are for horiz and vert, the blue appears at about 15 degrees and orthos at that angle. …
How do you change from 3D to 2D in Autocad?
To Switch between the 3D and 2D graphics display, click View menu > Visual Styles > 2D Wireframe or 3D Wireframe.
How do I enable UCS in Autocad?
To Turn the Display of the UCS Icon On and Off
- Click View tab > Viewport Tools panel > UCS Icon. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter UCSICON. Then, enter ON or OFF.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do I create a navigation bar in Autocad?
To Display or Hide the Navigation Bar
- Click View tab Viewport Tools panel Navigation Bar Find.
- Select or clear the check box.
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do you draw a cube in Autocad 2020?
Create a Solid Cube
- Click Home tab Modeling panel Box. Find.
- Specify the first corner, or enter c (Center) to specify the center point of the base.
- At the Command prompt, enter c (Cube). Specify the length of the cube and a rotation angle. The length value sets both the width and height of the cube.
29 мар. 2020 г.
What is the purpose of the view cube?
The ViewCube tool is a persistent, clickable and draggable interface that you use to switch between standard and isometric views of your model. When you display the ViewCube tool, it is shown in one of the corners of the window over the model in an inactive state.
What is the default Fusion file format?
Fusion 360 saves R14 DXF files by default. AutoCAD, Inventor, and most other applications default to R12.
Which type of Inventor file contains part and component properties?
A template can contain property information, such as part and project data, and drawing views. You can see information stored in a file by viewing its properties.