Why can’t I see dashed lines in AutoCAD?
Most likely your line type scale is set too low. Select your line you want dashed and open the properties on it. Mostly likely it will be 1.0… increase it to around 30 and see how that looks.
Why are my dashed lines not showing in paper space?
In most cases, your issue will be related to linetype scale (LTSCALE) as it relates to Paper Space linetype scale (PSLTSCALE). However, you may have your measurement units mistakenly set to Metric when your drawing is meant to be in Imperial units (or vice versa), which can also affect the appearance of dashed lines.
What is the dotted line in layout in AutoCAD?
The dotted line is a representation of the margins you have defined in your printer configuration. If you want to set them to 0 value, open the PC3 file and select Modify Standard Paper Sizes. You can set all the margins to 0.
Why is my Linetype not changing in AutoCAD?
If you change the linetype of a layer or an object but the object remains a continuous line, check the Ltscale system variable. It should be set to your drawing scale factor. If this doesn’t work, set the Viewres system variable to a higher value.
How do I change the spacing between lines in AutoCAD dashboard?
To adjust the scale, open the Linetype manager through Format > Linetype. Change the Global scale factor. Changing it from 1 to 0.5 will make your dashed line twice as dense. You can also change it using the command LTSCALE.
How do you show hidden lines in paper space?
Show Hidden Lines in the Current Viewport
- Select the viewport in which you want to show hidden lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select As Displayed.
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do you show lineweight in paper space?
Click Show/Hide Lineweight Find on the status bar. The status bar is located in the lower right-hand corner of the application window. If no change is visible, it’s probably due to a combination of the thickness of the line compared to the display resolution of your monitor.
What is Psltscale?
PSLTSCALE. This variable controls the linetype scaling of geometry displayed in paper space viewports – Paper Space Line Type Scale. This variable only has two settings. Setting ‘PSLTSCALE’ to 0 (Off) will mean that the linetype scale factor of your modelspace geometry will not be effected by the scale of your viewport …
What should I plot in AutoCAD?
In the Page Setup dialog box, under Plot Area, select one of the following options:
- Layout. Prints all objects within the printable area of the paper. …
- Limits. Prints or plots the current grid limits. …
- Extents. Plots all objects in the drawing.
- Display. Plots all objects displayed in the drawing area.
- View. …
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do I fix linetype scale in AutoCAD?
To set the linetype scale at the keyboard, follow these steps:
- Type LTSCALE (or LTS) and press Enter. AutoCAD responds with a prompt, asking you for the scale factor. …
- Type the value you want for the linetype scale and press Enter. The easiest choice is to set the linetype scale to the drawing scale factor.
How do I change the linetype in AutoCAD 2018?
Change the Linetype of Selected Objects
Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties from the shortcut menu. In the Properties palette, click Linetype, and then the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the linetype that you want to assign to the objects. Press Esc to remove the selection.
How do I reset my linetype scale in AutoCAD?
To Change the Linetype Scale for All Objects
- Click Home tab Properties panel Linetype Find drop-down list., and choose Other.
- In the Linetype Manager, click Show Details to expand the dialog box.
- Enter a new value for Global Scale Factor.
7 июл. 2014 г.