How do I import xyz coordinates into AutoCAD?
- In the Command line type “3DP” (3DPOLY). From the ACII text file copy all X,Y,Z points in the desired order and paste these into the command line.
- Create a script file (. scr) of the point file and drag and drop it into the AutoCAD model view window. Sample script file is attached.
9 авг. 2020 г.
How do you enter coordinates in AutoCAD?
If required, you can change the coordinate system you assigned.
- Click Geolocation tab Location panel Edit Location drop-down From Map. Find. …
- In the Geographic Location dialog box, click Next.
- From the GIS Coordinate System list, select the desired coordinate system.
- Click Continue.
- Press ENTER until you exit the command.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do you plot lot coordinates in AutoCAD?
Start the . _LINE command and pick a starting point. If you have XY or Northing and Easting coordinates, you can enter them, otherwise just pick any point in the drawing. Then at the next prompt enter @107.65