What is slice command in AutoCAD?
Creates new 3D solids and surfaces by slicing, or dividing, existing objects. Find. The cutting plane is defined with 2 or 3 points by specifying a major plane of the UCS, or by selecting a planar or a surface object (but not a mesh). One or both sides of the sliced objects can be retained.
How do you cut a section in AutoCAD?
To Create a Section Line (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Click Home tab Detail panel Section Line. …
- Select a starting point for the section line .
- Select the next point or points for the section line and press ENTER.
- Enter a letter to reference the section line at the starting point.
- Press ENTER.
- Move the cursor to select the side of the cutting plane.
19 июн. 2018 г.
How do you use slice command?
Slice a 3D Solid or Surface With a Cutting Plane
- Click Home tab Solid Editing panel Slice. Find.
- Select the 3D solid or surface objects to slice. Press Enter.
- Specify two points to define the cutting plane.
- Specify which side of the sliced object to retain, or enter b (Both) to retain both sides.
15 дек. 2015 г.
How do you cut blocks in AutoCAD?
To clip a block, start the XCLIP command by entering it at the command line or selecting Xref from the Modify menu > Clip. Select the block and follow the prompts to create a new boundary that should be used to clip the block.
How do you show a section line in a plan?
In plan view, the section line is displayed as you would expect on a construction document. The section marks point in the direction that the section is cut. In an isometric view, the same section line is displayed with a boundary that defines the extents of the section.
What is AutoCAD sectioning?
The SECTION command creates a region object that represents a 2D cross section of 3D objects, including 3D solids, surfaces, and meshes. This method does not have the live sectioning capabilities that are available for section plane objects that are created using the SECTIONPLANE command.
How do you cut extrude in Autocad?
- Use the View Cube to change your view so that the sketch is visible.
- Click the Extrude command , and then click inside the inner loop of the sketch. …
- In the Extents field of the Extrude dialog box, select To Next from the drop-down menu. …
- In the Extrude dialog box, or from the mini-toolbar, click Cut.
12 февр. 2014 г.
How do you join two 3D objects in Autocad?
To Join Objects
- Click Home tab Modify panel Join. Find.
- Select a source object or select multiple objects to join together.
- Valid objects include lines, arcs, elliptical arcs, polylines, 3D polylines, and splines.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do you make a 3D hole in Autocad?
To Create Holes in Extruded 3D Spaces
- Create a space in which to create a hole.
- Create a second, smaller space to be subtracted from the larger space. …
- Select the larger space, right-click, and click AEC Modify Tools Subtract .
- Select the smaller space to subtract from the larger space.
22 мар. 2017 г.
How do you make a ball in Autocad?
Create a Solid Sphere Defined by Three Points
- Click Home tab Modeling panel Sphere. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter 3p (Three Points). Specify the first point.
- Specify the second point.
- Specify the third point.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do you split a 3D object in Autocad?
You can separate these disjointed volumes or lumps into independent 3D solid objects. To separate disjointed volumes into independent objects, on the Home ribbon, in the Solid Editing panel, click the Separate tool. The program prompts you to select a 3D solid. Click to select the solid.