PSLTSCALE. This variable controls the linetype scaling of geometry displayed in paper space viewports – Paper Space Line Type Scale. This variable only has two settings. Setting ‘PSLTSCALE’ to 0 (Off) will mean that the linetype scale factor of your modelspace geometry will not be effected by the scale of your viewport …
What is Psltscale in AutoCAD?
When a drawing is viewed in a layout the lines are displayed relative to the viewport scaling factor. Setting the PSLTSCALE system variable allows to maintain the same linetype scaling for objects displayed at different zoom factors in a layout and in a layout viewport.
How do you insert a linetype in AutoCAD?
Load a Linetype
- Click Home tab Properties panel Linetype drop-down list. Find.
- Click Other.
- In the Linetype Manager dialog box, click Load.
- In the Load or Reload Linetypes dialog box, use one of the following methods: Choose the linetypes to load. …
- Click OK to close each dialog box.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do I use viewports in AutoCAD?
- Click View tab Viewports panel New.
- In the Viewports dialog box, New Viewports tab, under Standard Viewports, select Single.
- Click to specify one corner of the new layout viewport.
- Click to specify the opposite corner. A new layout viewport object is available and displays a default view.
What should Ltscale be set to?
For all your LAYOUT TABS, the LTSCALE should be set to 1. This way, the Linetypes in All of your viewport windows should look the same no matter what scale they are set at.
What is Lineweight AutoCAD?
Lineweight is a property assigned to graphical objects, hatches, leader lines, and dimension geometry that results in thicker, darker lines. The current lineweight is assigned to all new objects until you make another lineweight current.
How many line types are there?
Since technical drawings are made of lines, it is logical that the first step in learning to “read” a drawing is to learn the meaning of each kind of line. Generally, there are 11 basic types of lines. Each kind of line has a definite form and “weight”. Weight refers to line thickness or width.
How do I create a linetype?
To Create a Simple Linetype From the Command Prompt
- At the Command prompt, enter -linetype.
- Enter c and press Enter.
- Enter a name for the linetype and press Enter. …
- In the Create or Append Linetype File dialog box, select an existing LIN linetype file or enter a new file name in the File Name box. …
- (Optional) Enter text that describes the new linetype and press Enter.
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do I change the linetype in AutoCAD 2018?
Change the Linetype of Selected Objects
Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties from the shortcut menu. In the Properties palette, click Linetype, and then the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the linetype that you want to assign to the objects. Press Esc to remove the selection.
How do I open linetype manager in AutoCAD?
There are more linetypes available and to access them, click ‘Other’ in the dropdown menu from the linetype window or type ‘linetype’ in the command line to open the Linetype Manager (below).
What is the purpose of viewports in Autocad?
Viewports allow you to create different views of the objects in your model space and display them on the printed page from different angles and at different scales.
What is the difference between Paperspace and model space in Autocad?
You view and work in model space while using the Model tab. In general model space consists of a single view that fills the screen. If needed, you can create additional views, called viewports, which can show different views of your drawing or 3D model. … Paper space represents a paper layout of your drawing.
How do I use Mview in Autocad?
- Corner of viewport, opposite corner. Specifies the first corner of a rectangular viewport followed by a diagonal corner.
- On. Makes a selected viewport active. …
- Off. Makes a selected viewport inactive. …
- Fit. Creates one viewport that fills the layout to the edges of the printable area. …
- Shadeplot. …
- Lock. …
- Object. …
What is Msltscale?
MSLTSCALE = 1. To change a variable’s value, simply type it in at the command line and enter a new value when prompted. These values are saved in the drawing, so it’s worth getting them right in your template file.
Which property is used to stretch and compress a linetype?
When you create geometry, the current object scale value becomes the object’s linetype scale property. You can change the linetype scale of an existing object in the Properties palette.
How does AutoCAD calculate Ltscale?
To set the linetype scale at the keyboard, follow these steps:
- Type LTSCALE (or LTS) and press Enter. AutoCAD responds with a prompt, asking you for the scale factor. …
- Type the value you want for the linetype scale and press Enter. The easiest choice is to set the linetype scale to the drawing scale factor.