What is the command for coordinates in AutoCAD?
With the ‘Write Coordinates’ command you can place the coordinates of entities in your drawing. By default the command will use the X and Y coordinate and label them as such. You can also decide to activate the Z coordinate or disable the X or Y coordinate.
How do you convert XY coordinates to latitude and longitude in AutoCAD?
- Click Geolocation tab > Tools panel > Mark Position drop-down > Lat-Long. Find. …
- Specify the latitude of the location and press ENTER.
- Specify the longitude of the location and press ENTER. …
- In the in-place text editor, specify a label for the location.
- Click anywhere outside the in-place text editor.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do you plot lot coordinates in AutoCAD?
Start the . _LINE command and pick a starting point. If you have XY or Northing and Easting coordinates, you can enter them, otherwise just pick any point in the drawing. Then at the next prompt enter @107.65