If the ViewCube is active, right-click the ViewCube and choose ViewCube Settings. If the ViewCube is not active, in the Options dialog box, 3D Modeling tab, under 3D Navigation, click ViewCube.
How do I restore a viewport in AutoCAD?
- Do one of the following: If you have more than one viewport in model space, click inside the viewport that contains the view you want to restore. …
- Click View tab Views panel View Manager. Find.
- In the View Manager, Views list, select the view that you want to restore.
- Click Set Current. Click OK.
Where is the ViewCube located?
The ViewCube is a cube-shaped widget placed in a corner of the window. When acting as an orientation indicator, the ViewCube turns to reflect the current view direction as the user re-orients the scene using other tools.
Why can’t I see my viewport in Autocad?
In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen. Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport. From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right. … Check the properties and note which layer the viewport is on.
How do you activate a viewport in Autocad?
To select a viewport that is completely contained within another viewport in a layout, double-click within the larger viewport to activate it, then use CTRL+R to switch activated viewports until the desired viewport is selected. The viewports will shift according to the order in which the viewports were created.
What is the purpose of the ViewCube?
The ViewCube tool is a persistent, clickable and draggable interface that you use to switch between standard and isometric views of your model. When you display the ViewCube tool, it is shown in one of the corners of the window over the model in an inactive state.
How is the ViewCube menu accessed?
Click the context menu button located near the ViewCube. Ribbon: View tab > Windows pane > User Interface > ViewCube On the drop-down menu, select, or clear ViewCube to turn on or off the display. ViewCube remains available on the Navigation bar .
What is the default Fusion file format?
Fusion 360 saves R14 DXF files by default. AutoCAD, Inventor, and most other applications default to R12.
How do you hide a viewport in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
31 янв. 2014 г.
What is a viewport in AutoCAD?
Layout viewports are objects that display views of model space. You create, scale, and place them in paper space on a layout. On each layout, you can create one or more layout viewports. Each layout viewport is like a closed circuit TV monitor of a view of the model at a scale and orientation that you specify.
What is Mview in AutoCAD?
Specifies the first corner of a rectangular layout viewport followed by a diagonal corner.
How do you unfreeze a viewport layer?
Select a Sheet tab. Click inside the Viewport to select the Viewport where you want to suppress Layers.
You can bring back frozen Layers in one or multiple Viewports on Sheets.
- Type ViewportLayer.
- Specify the Thaw option.
- Type Layer names to thaw.
- Specify an option:
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do I enable ViewCube in AutoCAD?
Show or Hide the ViewCube by Visual Style
- Right-click the drawing area and choose Options.
- On the 3D Modeling tab, under Display Tools In Viewport Display The ViewCube, click or clear: 2D Wireframe Visual Style. All Other Visual Styles.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do you show viewport in model space?
In model space execute the named view command how ever you like. Then name your new view, current view or define a window. When you go to paper space and create your viewport you can then enter model space within the viewport and execute the named view command and pick your view for the viewport from the list.