You can easily add a background mask to the text. Double-click the text to begin editing the text. Then, in the Style panel of the Text Editor contextual ribbon, click the Background Mask button. The program displays the Background Mask dialog.
How do I add a background mask to text attribute?
Double-click the attribute (text) and then click the ellipsis (…) as shown. You will now be taken to the text formatting editor. Right-click on the attribute (text) and select background mask from the menu as shown in Figure 3. Apply a background mask and select Use drawing backgrond color as shown in Figure 4.
How do you create a mask in Autocad?
To Mask a Drawing Area
- Click Annotate tab Markup panel Wipeout. Find.
- Specify points in a sequence that defines the perimeter of the area to be masked. You can also enter p and click an existing polyline to use. The polyline must be closed, contain line segments only, and have zero width.
- Press Enter to end the command.
30 мар. 2020 г.
How do I add a background mask to a block in Autocad?
To Attach Mask Blocks to Objects
- Select the mask block or blocks that you want to attach to an object.
- Click Mask Block Reference tab Modify panel Attach Objects.
- Select the object that you want to mask.
- Select a display representation from the list of current display representations, and click OK. Attaching a mask block to an object.
22 мар. 2017 г.
How do I convert text to Mtext in Autocad?
From text to Mtext
Choose Express> Text> Convert Text to Mtext. At the Select objects: prompt, select the text objects that you want to convert. If you press Enter instead, you get the Text to MText Options dialog box. Set the options as you want and press OK.
How do I hide a drawing in AutoCAD?
Select objects that you want to hide from drawing then right click to bring the contextual menu and select Isolate then Hide objects. This will hide only the objects which you have selected leaving all the remaining objects active in drawing area.
What is the wipeout command in AutoCAD?
Creates a polygonal area that masks underlying objects with the current background color. The wipeout area is bounded by a frame that you can turn on or off. You can also choose to display the frame on screen and have it hidden for plotting.
How do I cover an object in AutoCAD?
You can temporarily hide objects in the drawing.
- Select the objects that you want to hide.
- Click Object> tab General panel Isolate Objects drop-down Hide Objects.
- Tip: You can also use the icon in the drawing window status to hide objects.