How do you make a wavy line in AutoCAD?
How do you make a squiggly line in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Zigzag Line. Find.
- Specify the starting point for the zigzag line.
- Specify subsequent points.
- Press ENTER to specify the endpoint of the zigzag line and to end this command.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD?
Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find. Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten. Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines.
How do you reverse a curve in Autocad?
To Create Reverse or Compound Curves
- Click Home tab Draw panel Curves drop-down Create Reverse Or Compound Curve Find.
- Select the arc object nearest the end to which the new compound or reverse curve is to be attached.
- Specify whether to create a Reverse or Compound curve.
- Do one of the following: Enter the radius at the prompt. …
- Do one of the following:
17 июл. 2019 г.
How do you curve a polyline in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Polyline. Find.
- Specify the start point of the polyline segment.
- Specify the endpoint of the polyline segment. Switch to Arc mode by entering a (Arc) at the Command prompt. …
- Specify additional polyline segments as needed.
- Press Enter to end, or enter c to close the polyline.
7 июл. 2014 г.
Why is it important to recognize the alphabet of lines?
The lines in the Alphabet of Lines are used to describe shape, size, hidden surfaces, interior detail, and alternate positions of parts. Each conveys a particular meaning on the drawing.