What is a revision cloud?
A Revision Cloud is an open or closed polyline composed of arcs. Revisions clouds are used to for reviewing or redlining purposes to indicate the parts of the drawing that need to be adjusted or annotated.
How do I create a revision cloud in Word?
To create a revision cloud:
- Click the Revision Cloud tool from the Dims/Notes tool set.
- Click the Preferences button from the Tool bar to define the revision cloud properties. …
- Click the revision cloud mode and select to draw the cloud with either a convex or concave shape.
How do you make a continuous arc in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Polyline. Find.
- Specify the start point of the polyline segment.
- Specify the endpoint of the polyline segment. Switch to Arc mode by entering a (Arc) at the Command prompt. …
- Specify additional polyline segments as needed.
- Press Enter to end, or enter c to close the polyline.
7 июл. 2014 г.
How do you turn a polyline into a revision cloud?
Convert an Object to a Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Object.
- Select a circle, ellipse, polyline, or spline that you want to convert to a revision cloud.
- Press Enter to keep the current direction of the arcs. …
- Press Enter.
30 мар. 2020 г.
What is a drawing revision?
During the life of a product, parts that are used for many years, may be revised several times to improve performance or reduce cost. After a drawing change request is made, the drawing is modified. Any change to a drawing after release, shall be recorded in the Revision History Block.
How do I create a revision cloud in Excel?
Select the shape of your choice “Cloud”.
- Goto Excel Options.
- click Customize tab.
- Under choose commands from drop down select > Drawing | Format Tab.
- From the list below select > “Change Shape” and Add.
- Click Ok.
5 окт. 2011 г.
How do I use a revision cloud in Revit?
- In the project, open a view in which you want to indicate changes. …
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel (Revision Cloud). …
- On the Tools panel, click one of the draw tools.
- In the drawing area, place the cursor near the part of the view that has changed and draw the cloud to encompass the changed area.
18 февр. 2019 г.
What is a revision triangle?
If a revision is made to a drawing, that revision gets clouded and identified with a revision triangle. Once the drawings are submitted, the customer comes back with something else that needs revised.
How do you create a revision table in Autocad?
To Create a Revision Table
- On the ribbon, click Annotate tab Table panel Revision .
- On the Revision Table dialog box, select the table scope and indexing. …
- Click OK.
- In the graphics window, click to place the table.
27 июл. 2020 г.
How do you add a revision tag in Autocad?
To Insert a Revision Cloud in the Drawing
- Select a revision cloud tool on a tool palette. A revision cloud tool with a tag symbol is located on the Annotation palette.
- Specify the first point of the cloud shape in the drawing area. …
- Specify the cloud shape, and click once when the cloud is closed. …
- Enter the text you want displayed in the tag, and click OK.
How do you convert an arc to a polyline?
You can convert lines, arcs or even splines to a polyline curve using the Polyline Edit command. Let’s assume that we have an arc that we want to convert into a polyline; for that, type “PE” on the command line and press “Enter.” This will start the Polyline Edit command. Now click on the arc from the drawing area.
Which object Cannot be converted into a region?
Valid objects include polylines, lines, circular arcs, circles, elliptical arcs, ellipses, and splines. Each closed loop is converted into a separate region. All crossing intersections and self-intersecting curves are rejected.