To export your settings we need to use a tool called “Export AutoCAD 2017 settings”. You can find this in the start menu by searching for “Export AutoCAD 2017 settings”: This will open a window called “Export Custom Settings”: Clicking on the “Export” button will prompt you with where you want to save your settings.
How do I save my AutoCAD settings?
To get AutoCAD to correctly keep its settings, do one or more of the following:
- On the command line in AutoCAD, enter the WSSETTINGS command and select Automatically save Workspace changes.
- In Options under the Profile tab, verify the correct profile is enabled.
25 нояб. 2020 г.
Where are AutoCAD settings saved?
Launch AutoCAD. From the application menu, choose Reset AutoCAD for Mac. This automatically creates a backup of the current settings and stores it in an archive named Settings Backup <date/time>. tgz placed in ~home/Library/Application Support/Autodesk.
How do I copy AutoCAD settings to another computer?
On the Start menu, use the Export AutoCAD Settings option under the Migrate Custom Utilities menu to export those settings. Copy the resulting ZIP file to the new computer. Import the settings using the Import AutoCAD Settings option under the Migrate Custom Utilities menu.
How do I get my AutoCAD layout back?
CTRL+R is a universal AutoCAD feature and also in LT: but it only works if you are inside a viewport to start with and you actually have two or more viewports.
How do I save an AutoCAD drawing as a PDF?
To Export Selected Layouts to a PDF File
- Press and hold the Ctrl key and near the bottom-left of the drawing area, click the layout tabs that you want to export.
- Right-click and select Publish Selected Layouts.
- In the Publish dialog box, in the Publish To: drop-down list, select PDF.
- In the PDF preset drop-down list, select the preset that you want to use.
29 мар. 2020 г.
How do I change settings in AutoCAD 2020?
To migrate settings from old to new computer.
- Install the newer version of AutoCAD in trial mode on the old system.
- Migrate settings to that version as you install.
- On the Start menu, use the Export [product_name] Settings option under the Migrate Custom Utilities menu to export those settings.
How do I reset AutoCAD to default settings?
From the AutoCAD menu, click Preferences. In Preferences, click the Application tab. Click the Reset Application Options button. Click Reset AutoCAD.
How do I change the default save location in AutoCAD?
On the Windows desktop, right-click the product shortcut icon and choose Properties. On the Shortcut tab, in the Start In box, enter the desired default folder path for opening or saving drawing files.
What is the default workspace in AutoCAD?
When you first start AutoCAD Architecture 2021 toolset, the default Architecture workspace is displayed. You can reconfigure the workspace according to your preferences as you work. You can move or hide various components as needed, display additional ribbon controls, or add new tools and tool palettes.
How do I import to AutoCAD?
Menu: File > Import. You can import data files, other than DWG files, that were created with other applications into the current drawing. The import process translates data into the corresponding DWG file data. The Import File dialog box (a standard file selection dialog box) is displayed.
Where is AutoCAD workspace file located?
NOTE: For different AutoCAD based products CUIX files are stored in various locations, for example: For AutoCAD in C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingAutodeskAutoCAD XXXXRXX<language code>Support. For Civil 3D in C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingAutodeskC3D XXXX<language code>Support.
How do I export scaled drawings in AutoCAD?
Create a scaled PDF of your drawing
- Set up your viewport to the scale you want.
- With the viewport’s layout tab still displayed, choose Output tab> Plot.
- In the Plot dialog box, from the Printer/Plotter drop-down list, choose DWG To PDF. …
- From the Paper Size drop-down, choose the paper size you want.
- Specify any other settings you want.
- Click OK.
1 апр. 2011 г.
How do I exit viewport layout?
To get this problem out of the way, you should lock your viewports as well:
- In paper space, select the viewport(s). Click the pad-lock icon on the status bar; or. …
- In the model space of the viewport (i.e. if you’ve double clicked into it), you can also use the pad-lock icon in the status bar to lock/unlock the viewport.
How do I get my models and layout tabs back in AutoCAD?
Open the Options window by typing OPTIONS on the command line or clicking the Options button under the AutoCAD application menu at the top-left, click the Display tab, and then under the Layout elements section, enable the checkbox “Display Layout and Model tabs” and then click OK.
How do I change the layout scale in AutoCAD?
To Modify the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the layout viewport that you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- If necessary, click Display Locked and choose No.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list. The scale you choose is applied to the viewport.
29 мар. 2020 г.